Monday, March 9, 2009

Ground Breaking Experience Part 2


Here is the garden so far! Doesnt it look great?
So far there are tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, cucumber, zuchinni, squash, cantelope,
poblano peppers, cilantro, rosemary, and basil....i think I am forgetting somethings.....


Also, I went with Mom & Dad to Aunt Carla's & Uncle Jerry's to celebrate is 75th Birthday! It was a lovely night of just the 5 of us.
I made his favorite cake -- yellow with chocolate frosting. That was a little boring for me, so I had to jazz it up a little bit by adding a chocolate whipped cream topping. It was delicious!
here's the cakes portfolio shot :}


Happy Birthday Uncle Jerry!

5 comments:

Kris said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the opening of the backyard grub restaurant.

Melanie said...

OOOOKKKKAAAAYYYY! that cake actually really looks amazing. i love yellow cake with choco frosting. that looks so fun!

and the grass is so green! so jealous.

michelle said...

ummm it really was just a good shot. M&D got me a frosting gun, and I tried it out for the first time....it turned out like Lisa's bday came that she has done for me before, so I give her the credit for the idea.

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Now here's hoping the garden will survive the summer heat. I think dad said there were blossoms already on the tomatoes. My mouth is watering. The cake was a beauty and tasty as well.

Devin said...

Home = delicious foods