Something I thought I'd never see again in my lifetime...
Friday Night Conversation:
Mi: So dad, what are you doing tomorrow?
Dad: Oh, I'm going to get a rotor tiller and plant a garden.
Mi: WhAt?!?
a garden in the back yard. that's right.
something that hasnt been seen since i was 7ish is about to make a comeback!
I helped dad out....i couldnt let him have all the fun
luckilly/unfortunately it had a strong automatic drive to the thing that would pull us with it.
to be continued....
4 comments:
I can't tell you how exciting this is! you will definitely have to give updates. funny that your tilling season is like 3 months before ours! we won't till until after mother's day!!!
... whatever till means. One of my memories as a child, which if mitchell was 7, means I was 3, so I think u were a bit older mikielle? Maybe a year :)anyway... it was pulling a huge dirty carrot out of the ground. i think that was the last yr of the garden. thats all i remember. i wanted a garden ever since.
ps- not directing this to anyone in particular but i was watchin the foods channel tonight-diners drive ins-drives and it was a couple that cooks out of their home (bbq) and their backyard is where peeps sit.... those farm fresh veggies and herbs, could make a great restaurant!AZ is an all yr sittin outside place. LOVE THE IDEA! ILL MOVE BACK TO HELP!
yes...I remember picking random carrots out of the garden, a year after we had planted them. you've now reminded mom we need carrots, but she say's thats a winter garden veggie.
Post a Comment