Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a mighty marvelous matts monstrosity (of breakfast) for Mom's Birthday!

Lisa & I took mom out for breakfast at Matt's after three change-of-dates we finally introduced mom to matt....literally :}
this is the place.
all local grown/farmed ingredients...
we could smell the grease and bacon when we pulled up. yum!
this is mom & her omelet...with cheddar, roasted peppers & onions. It was to oily for mom, so she asked for another one & it was much better. oh she asked Matt....the owner... to fix her omelet. they're very nice & accomodating. and the second one turned out great.
this is what lisa ordered:
  • 3 egg scramble
  • 2 stack of griddlecakes
  • 3 slices of bacon
  • home fries (roasted potatoes)
  • & toast with jam....



okay okay, I split the above mentioned with lisa!

It was delicious!
I'm not usually a fan of ordering out for pancakes, but these were little cakes of heaven
~light, fluffy, and sweet.
their bacon is thick & peppery--yummy!
eggs filled with provalone, spinach, & mushrooms-- is your mouth watering yet?
I want to go back....soon!
Happy Belated Breatfast Outing mom!

3 comments:

Kris said...

mouth definitely watering.... im so hungry

Mack and Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Yummy! Cheese in Omelets sounds divine!

and by the way . . .

I just noticed that there were like 10 comments that needed to be moderated and i don't know why. i hope i fixed the problem. but there are a lot of additional comments to check out throughout the blog. sorry for the blip.