needs to be added as a team member!!! poor guy was left out and can't post to the blog! I think it's mel that can add him, I don't know, but do it cause it would be nice to see the blog he was trying to post for hours Sat! :)
looks like he's on the team to me....does he sign in with his gmail account? I have a few gmails (never use any of them) maybe its one he doesnt use that often. he's posted b4 (How to talk to girls) so he can contribute :} Keep trying Devin!
2 comments:
looks like he's on the team to me....does he sign in with his gmail account? I have a few gmails (never use any of them) maybe its one he doesnt use that often. he's posted b4 (How to talk to girls) so he can contribute :} Keep trying Devin!
i looked on the team members though last night and he isn't on it anymore
Post a Comment