Ok... so I thought of an amazing childhood memory today... grandma elsie's De-to-the-licious chocolate cake with MaRsHmELlOwY frosting! CAN I SAY YUM!!! If any of you would like to make it for me then send it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. This is quite the delightful childhood memory... except leave off the shavings because that was never a part of it and ruins the memory! I want it now... mouth watering now...
5 comments:
marshmallow? i think you mean seven minute frosting....its in your lewis cook book & non shippable I'm afraid. but yes, I can taste grandma's cake now in my mouth. yum!
it's marshmellowy!!! Thats what i mean! it always tastes a thousand times better when i dont make it!
This is mom....I think Michelle made that frosting not too long ago. It is soooo good and I can taste it right now also. Mmmmmm Where did the photo of the cake shown come from?
this is melanie and i'm trying to comment to see why mom's display name is mack &. just a test.
testing
Post a Comment