Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Zurg!

On Friday my good old honda had its 100,000 mile birthday! Yay, Happy Birthday! (I consider cars to be a part of the family also, so I though I could share this special moment with everyone!)

Also, I am glad to again be a member of the team that can post blogs... hopefully this will open the doors to me sharing more of my life with y'all.

7 comments:

Kris said...

Zurg Zurg Zurg! Frohliche Geburtstag! I wish I was there to write on its windows! He he!

Devin said...

Zurg saw enough opposition last semester with your window writing attacks... Your car on the other hand, it better watch out.

michelle said...

wow whatta milestone! old blue would be proud!

Kris said...

my car is in ny... youll have to come a long way!!! you loved it though... admit it! :)

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Celebrate!!!...silver Honda and all the miles it's giving you. Glad you drove down here to wonderful Arizona. I was excited to see a blog entry from you. Way to go!!! I need to do blogs myself.

Melanie said...

congratulations. we should be posting our 150k soon! glad to see you can post!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and your car. I didn't know it had a name!