sorry its sideways! but here's my little baby getting bigger.
I left her to play in the bathroom and I was sitting at the computer and had a feeling to go check on her cause i didn't hear anything. She wasn't in the bathroom anymore! "Annabelle! Where are you?" We were all calling. I decided to check up stairs and there she was, sitting in the hallway sucking on the baby brush I had left her with in the bathroom . . . with a huge grin on her face!
4 comments:
awww... i love it. annabelles smile is so loveable. mom will cry. I love the naked dance too. :)
I already posted a comment but it never has shown up so I'll try again. Annabelle needs to stop growing up so fast until I can see her...when that will be I don't know...sigh!! Is this her first time on the stairs? What a cutie and she has such an adorable smile! It's hard to believe she's 8 months old!!!!
oh my goodness! oh my goodness! -- quoteing the girl from annie....and yes loved the naked jump too :P
Why can't Virginia be a half hour drive away? :(
Post a Comment