Sunday, October 4, 2009

testing 1....2....3.....

Mom wrote a great description of their savannah/charleston/tybeebeach on here.
She called for me to come help.
I said in a minute.
I fell asleep, came too late & the message disappeared w/an error message.
She went to sleep.
So tomorrow, you will have mom's details of the trip.
I decided to give this a little test.
So in the meantime, you can check out my hair. I chopped it off last week & I really like it.
Before:
after:

straight........................or curly...........

5 comments:

Kris said...

both are cute. im surprised you did a huge thing to your hair. i hope you donated it!

Melanie said...

oh my goodness! did you cut it yourself? it looks great! you actually look a lot like lisa in the straight hair photo.

michelle said...

i did not donate my hair...she didnt offer. I got it cut over where we did as kids...next to wildflower ....I got a 50% off a service coupon on my car, so I took them up on teh offer. Turns out it is the same person that cuts mom's hair! "do you know karen tarwater?" "yes I know karen tarwater, she's my mother." "oh i cut her hair too." "oh. really?"

Kris said...

bummer... you'll have to same it next time. except you can't donate it when its bleached so i guess it will be a while.

Unknown said...

The new do looks so great!