Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Melanie!

Sorry I didn't get this posted on Mel's b-day. Hope you had a fantastic day!

Here's a little look at the album the bro and sisters gave to Mel. Big thanks to Michelle for collecting and copying all of the pictures.


We love you Melanie! Thanks for all of the great memories and we look forward to many more to come.

3 comments:

Kris said...

i heart my sibs and heart this book.

Kris said...

p.s. i really wish the ugliest picture of me was not part of your memory book! maybe you could cover it with a cuter one... (it's from the back east trip, although im sure i didn't need to tell you that and you would have known just by looking)

Melanie said...

I love it love it love it! I have it on my piano and show it off to everyone cause i'm so proud of it! thanks a ton to everyone! and i love ALL the pictures!!!