With Lisa's post about easter & the cupcakes I discovered that was the only picture taken of said labor of love! so I salvaged the last two cupcakes from the fridge for your oohing and awwing pleasure.
really they weren't this fushia color in real life, just bad lighting.
so the rabbit ones are gone, so I took a photo of the one in my book, so you can pretend that you saw the tray of 30+ cupcakes and these little rabbits pokig out a bit. Only I was cheap & didnt buy all the respective candy to make the paw prints, I just used chocolate frosting. we're in a recession afterall :}
4 comments:
They were very tasty as well as decorative...and time consuming but well worth all the effort.
so fun! i bought some from the store like that . . . ! anyway, i made that cookie movie public, so it should work now!
yum yum... ill be awaiting one this thursday!!!!!!!!!!!! Buano Natale! Or somethin like that!
all gone now...
Post a Comment