Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Showers Kill May flowers!

Where did this snow come from? I woke up this morning and it was a nice little rainy day. At 12 I went to a review session for my Econometrics class and when I cam out I found all of this white stuff!














I don't know if you can tell but there are nice blossoms on this tree now being devoured by the snow... Hopefully they'll survive. Peace!

4 comments:

Devin said...

whoops, typing error *came is what I meant to say.

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

How sad!!It's so hard to imagine snow....It was cool and WINDY here today. It's supposed to be 101 on Monday! Yikes! Hope the beautiful blossoms do survive.

Kris said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I'm so happy right now in NY! Miss you, but don't miss that! I got texts from other poor souls living there that day as well.

Kris said...

ps... love the vid and pics... way to go bloggin it up bro