Oh how cute! Jamesy hair is getting darker! Lucy is looking older! And I distinclty remember a time when Caleb was 9 months old & I let him suck on my chocolate candy & you yelled at me....now your letting your nine month old eat CCC! times are a changing :}oh my goodness...she is 9 months!
it had PEANUT BUTTER in it! how many times do i have to remind you? I was freaked out cause i didn't want to make my kid allergic like bryce's brother-in-law!
no seriously, i have gotten more lenient with each kid. isn't that how its supposed to go? get your web cam working and you can see the kids EVERYDAY!
4 comments:
Oh how cute! Jamesy hair is getting darker! Lucy is looking older! And I distinclty remember a time when Caleb was 9 months old & I let him suck on my chocolate candy & you yelled at me....now your letting your nine month old eat CCC! times are a changing :}oh my goodness...she is 9 months!
it had PEANUT BUTTER in it! how many times do i have to remind you? I was freaked out cause i didn't want to make my kid allergic like bryce's brother-in-law!
no seriously, i have gotten more lenient with each kid. isn't that how its supposed to go? get your web cam working and you can see the kids EVERYDAY!
he was just sucking the outside, he didnt get any peanut butter :} I think dad might have figured out the camera tonight.
Lucy's hair is getting so long! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment