Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have a blog???

This is not M&D this is Michelle.....the only way I could post something is by logging on as M&D. Strange. Anyhow during my amazing weekend with Devin I ask him. "How come you havent written on the family blog?" His response: "We have a blog?" I informed brother of such blog, showed it to him, and then he told me to change his picture. Now that that is said, here are some highlights of Mi&De's weekend o fun!

after coming with me to KK's wedding reception (see facebook), the next day we went to the Draper Temple Open House....it was BeAuTiFuL!



then devin treated me to a belated birthday lunch @ his favorite italian place in the US of A...

then after a long nap we went to a byu mens volleyball game....they played our other family alma mater "Lewis University"...cougars one & I actually cheered for them :} go devils!

Sunday we witnessed a miracle as the Carnidals are going to the Super Bowl.
Monday Devin got homework done & I played with Patricia (in town for a wedding) & Ryan. Devin drove all the way to SLC to have dinner with me & the gang & to say goodbye. what a sweetie! We went to the "famous" Moochies from Diners Drive Ins and Dives fame off the foodnetwork. It was delicious!

the owners were at the table next to us, so I asked them for a picture with them! This is for you Lisa! Thanks for watching DDD and telling us about this place!
thanks brother for a fun weekend! luv ya!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Am I able to leave a comment!? Looks like you had a wonderful time! It makes me want to go back to Provo to try the food!

Devin said...

Thanks for coming to visit Michelle, it was great having you here. Too bad you didn't come this weekend because it is a little bit warmer now!