Saturday, January 24, 2009

Devin's New Year's Resolutions


I finally figured out how to add to the blog! My resolutions aren't specifically intended to be for the whole year but at least for the semester that I'm in. They are as follows:

1) Write in journal every Sunday
2) Attend temple regularly
3) Go on at least one date every other week (I went on a great one tonight!) Hopefully the book Michelle got me showed in the above picture will be of help with this.
4) Obtain a grade of at least A- in all classes

5 comments:

Kris said...

wow... those are some great goals... way to go brother. I hope there's a second date in your future.

Melanie said...

i love that you got that book~ any good advice?

Devin said...

Yeah, my favorite piece of advice is: "73 percent of regular girls ditch boys and 98 percent of pretty girls ditch boys" the book was written by an 8 year old if you didn't know...

michelle said...

is that david archuletta with you?? where is his hand? :} hope the book is working out for you!

michelle said...

ps nice sweater