I am finally uploading some pictures of different things I've done in the house (mostly for Mom). Here is where we decided to put the frame "Happiness is found in a Loving Home," which is next to the Sunroom - not in the entryway like we had originally thought. This wall just needed something. I like it here. I need to get another picture of Caleb in there though . . .

I finally put up some decorations in the girl's room. Lisa printed their names for me, as well as their monogram initial in the polk-a-dot frames.

hi

We made these picture hanging things out of a yard stick from lowes that I painted to match the beds I painted. Were these beds done when you were here, Mom and Dad?

And here is where I decided to put the family tree for now. I think I am going to like it here. Haven't committed on a place for the frames, but I am thinking in the entryway. In the frames are (black and white) Bryce and I (engagement photo), mom and dad wedding photo, and the young grandparents. I really like it!
5 comments:
I love that family tree! Did you make it?
My Mom gave one to all of us for Christmas.
I love everything you've done!!! Wow!!....you're so creative and have decorating talent galore. The yardstick picture hangars are so fun and useful.
its nice to just see pics of the inside of the house! and a bonus for all the creative craftings that have gone on. woo who! way to go!
I love it all, and especially the family tree, too!
Post a Comment