We started out with Dad, Mom, Michelle, Ward and I eating breakfast at Liberty Market.
Veggie Scramble = Delicious
Then we (mom and Lisa) went to a few places to help Michelle find the right new glasses. Mom thought she would sport the Harry Potter look. What do you think? :)
Then we went to Joe's Farm Grill for lunch. We weren't very hungry, but Michelle did get her free birthday meal (the Pesto Chicken Sandwich) and share it with me.
Before dropping me off at home, we went through the drive thru at Krispy Kreme for the free birthday dozen.
Plus, we had fun celebrating Michelle's birthday Sunday night with our family, Devin, mom, dad, Aunt Carla and Uncle Jerry. Here's Michelle with the kids and her cookie tower topped with sparklers.
Happy Birthday, Michelle!
4 comments:
thanks for the fun day! thanks for the visionary cake! simply thanks!
Fun and yummy times were had by all.
Looks like a great time!
Freak... Now I'm starved and i'm trying to eat healthy. What fun. Tour de free!! I hope it was a happy one Michelle!
Post a Comment