These are pics from some of the delicious things that have been made around our house.

I made Bobby Flays' Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Buttermilk Pancakes w/Blueberry Compote. I did not make the blueberry Syrup.
For dinner one night last week, I made blueberry pancakes.

I made Bobby Flays' Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Buttermilk Pancakes w/Blueberry Compote. I did not make the blueberry Syrup.
Then the next night, we had homemade pesto chicken pizza (with spinach, mushrooms, and tomatoes from the garden) and a 'side' of Eggplant Gratin. They were both SO GOOD.
Last night, I asked Max to put some frozen cookie balls on a cookie sheet, he made enough to make a cookie cake :} So we baked it. Me & mom ate it. Everyone else ate homemade ice cream.





1 comment:
i wish i had something extravagant to share . . . we had french toast last night, and had chili and corn bread at a friend's house tonight. ooo, but i do have an excellent tilapia recipe that i should share. i really want to try the gratin . . .
Post a Comment