So for the party, I made blue hens....not the fighting kind...



then when I was up to my elbows in frosting, Ward emailed & gave me an order for work! Yahoo!
I made 'webs' for the launch of a new website. thanks for the work Ward.
I made 'webs' for the launch of a new website. thanks for the work Ward.


yesturday Aunt Lynette called & ordered some cookies for Lindsay who is starting at ASU. yay!


So I've been busy with sugar comatoses lately. more pics to come.......
7 comments:
Fantastic!
so creative and fun! if you ever need a bakers assistant, give me a call. i charge one cupcake per recipe.
sweetness... these look better than a lot in sheek bakeries of NYC. I've told you for years to open up shop!
Dessert never looked so good! Not to mention some absolutely divine brownies by Develle! Mmmmmm! I'm craving some already. There's one left in the freezer that's Steve's, and I think he's not eating it just to see how long I can resist.
yum, yum, yum. that is a lot of sugar!
love those birds!
I just showed these off to one of my co-workers and she asked if I thought we could get you to make some more BH cupcakes for an upcoming event we were having. Is this where I tell you that the cupcakes look much better than the real mascot? ;)
Gina
Post a Comment