Thursday, June 4, 2009


I have had a few requests to put something up about my broken hand. The recovery hasn't been that bad at all. I had to wear this huge soft cast for a couple of weeks.

Now I am wearing this splint which I can take on an off so that I can do physical therapy to get my hand back to normal again


This is me trying to make a fist... I will be back to normal soon, I know it!


4 comments:

michelle said...

you can do it devin! fist! fist! fist! fist! thanks for sharing!

Miss Amy said...

just in time for summer!!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Here's to a full and speedy recovery!!!! Keep up the therapy but don't overdo it (: Love, Mom

Kris said...

kinda makes me cringe, then grossed out, then sad face. dearest brother... get better fast!

... luckily im blessed with not getting grossed out in the hospital... for the most part at least. only 1 near fainting experience in a whole semester!