Friday, June 5, 2009

Have miracles ceased to exist?

I say unto you you -- NO WAY!
This is documented proof of such miracle.
Tonight DAD joined me and mom at the MOVIES!
You heard right family....a movie.....
BUT this was the SECOND FRIDAY IN A ROW
that DAD has ventured to the theatre...

..and brace yourself for this...
HE ATE POPCORN...BOTH TIMES!
I can tell you have all fallen to the floor in shock over this but really it is true.
Last week dad and mom saw 'Angels and Demons'

or as mom called it 'Devils and Demons."
Then tonight the three of us saw UP in 3-D.

Way cool. A good movie for all. Great audience.
Good times....and we got to see that miracles in more way than one still happen today :}



here we are afterwards in our cool 3-D glasses
as more solid proof for the doubting thomas' out there:

4 comments:

Kris said...

shut the front door! I went into cardiac arrest, but don't worry... I came back! Holy smokes! That is freakin saweet!

But I'm finding I have dads genes when it comes to movies. I go, but am usually disappointed coming out. Funny I haven't given up! I guess if I did give up, there's hope when I'm 60+ to come back!

Good job dad... I know movies make Louie happy, especially with a hottie like you goin with her!

Sheryl Towers said...

Thanks for sharing your blog, here's mine and then my kids are on mine, too.

http://sherylisblogging.blogspot.com/

Devin said...

Yay! Sounds like fun!

Melanie said...

ok, Alaskan cruises I can handle . . and maybe a movie or two . . . but POPCORN?! Really?