I just wanted everyone to know that Bryce did get his blueberry cheesecake for his bday even though it was a little late. While I was getting it ready, Caleb took some pictures - needless to say, he has lots of improvement to be making in the photo department! It was fun to stretch out the celebrations!
Oh, and I took the first one - the one with Bryce AND the cake. Not just Bryce; not my belly and the cake, and not just me and Bryce. We're workin on it . . . :)
3 comments:
Oh, and I took the first one - the one with Bryce AND the cake. Not just Bryce; not my belly and the cake, and not just me and Bryce. We're workin on it . . . :)
Hehe. Love the pics. Especially one of your stomach. Caleb just wanted to be sure the baby was in the photo!
love all the pics. where are those fisher price camera's these days for kids? he's a photographer in the making. nice belly shot.
Post a Comment