Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Bryce,

CONGRATS!!! We are all very proud of you. Know we are cheering you on every step you take across that stage. We'll all be thinking of you... we sure have been praying for you, and we're glad all of your hard work has paid off. Good luck in your new endeavor.

GO HOKIES!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for your prayers everyone! I felt the ease of mind and comfort of your prayers. It was a very stressful time that is now passed. There were many times over the last 6 years where I have been the recipient of our Lord's "tender mercies." He has especially strengthened me and blessed me over the last year, for which I am very grateful.

I appreciate your support and love and look forward to seeing everyone this summer.

My best,
Bryce

Melanie said...

Thanks for the tribute Kris! It was a fun day and we were so proud to see "Dr. Jorgensen" up on stage!