that is so sweet! i got all teary seeing all those pictures of you growing up so big! (i get teary with a lot lately though - hormones!) Hope it was a special week for you!
Not going to lie... Looked at this on my phone and all I saw was Lisa and a baby and I was like... What the?!!! I thought if I had forgotten about something the last 9 mnths! Reality hit... Few! Jet lag maybe?!
5 comments:
To a most special and loving young lady who will always have the title of being our first grandchild...Happy Birthday!! You are loved.!!!
And, as I remember VERY SMART! Happy Birthday, Audrey (spelling?)
♥ your distant cuz!
What a great collection of photos! Happy birthday, Audrey!
that is so sweet! i got all teary seeing all those pictures of you growing up so big! (i get teary with a lot lately though - hormones!) Hope it was a special week for you!
Not going to lie... Looked at this on my phone and all I saw was Lisa and a baby and I was like... What the?!!! I thought if I had forgotten about something the last 9 mnths! Reality hit... Few! Jet lag maybe?!
Post a Comment