tonight at dinner at grandma and grandpas house I told everyone that I wish devin and kristen melanie bryce and caleb lucy james and annabelle all lived closer to us so that we could all see each other and play together more often.
Audrey, that is a great idea. When you figure out how to do that, let me know so I can get all my grandkids close by me, too! And, then all my extended family like all your family too! We're just glad you have a family blog so we can "peek in the windows" from time to time. ♥U a cuz of some sort, Sheryl
AUDREY!!!!!! What up girl? Pray for an awesome Child Life job to open up there and then pray I'll get it! :) Hopefully one day I'll be back home. Until then... come and visit! :)
4 comments:
That would be so wonderful!!! Great idea Audrey. Love, Grandma
Audrey, that is a great idea. When you figure out how to do that, let me know so I can get all my grandkids close by me, too! And, then all my extended family like all your family too! We're just glad you have a family blog so we can "peek in the windows" from time to time. ♥U a cuz of some sort, Sheryl
we wish we all lived closer too. we have a good time talking about all the fun things that we have done together. lets play a lot this summer, ok?
AUDREY!!!!!! What up girl? Pray for an awesome Child Life job to open up there and then pray I'll get it! :) Hopefully one day I'll be back home. Until then... come and visit! :)
Post a Comment