Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

We had a great day yesterday celebrating moms birthday!We started off the day by eating breakfast at Liberty Market. Here's a look at what mom and I eat. Yum! Aunt Carla, cousin Kathy, Michelle and I were there with mom.

We had dinner at our house last night. Good times!Happy birthday to the best mom ever!

5 comments:

michelle said...

happy birthday mom!
she got free grub @ joes BBQ & @ joes farm grill. happy free day! ps nice pics lisa!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Thanks for such a wonderful birthday celebration. It was a very pleassant and fun day! Thanks for the blog entry Lisa. It's hahrd getting older but such fun being with family. Love you all. Love, Mom/Grandma

Sheryl Towers said...

Happy B-Lated Birthday, Karen! I'm so glad you have such wonderful daughters to make sure you have fun. Glad you were able to celebrate with Kathy and Carla also! ♥U!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Mama! Maybe one of these times we can help you celebrate! You look great! Not a second older :)

L McD said...

Loved catching up on the blog. Birthdays and all. Tell Carla I love her hair color!!!! Okay Karen, when is it your turn? Ha Love you.