Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear MICHELLE, happy birthday to you!We had a fun day celebrating with Michelle on her birthday.

Mom, Ward, Michelle and I (Lisa) started off the day at Liberty Market in downtown Gilbert for breakfast. Michelle got a free meal since it was her b-day!
Then mom, Michelle and I stopped by Joe's Farm Grill so Michelle could get a free birthday lunch (to go) that she can eat tomorrow.Next we went through the drive thru at Krispy Kreme doughnuts for a free dozen birthday glazed doughnuts. Sweet!We picked up Hannah from school and went out to do some clothes shopping. Michelle got a few nice new things!

Tonight we went to Oregano's for birthday dinner. Michelle got (and shared) a free pizzookie.
Fun day celebrating a great sister!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Wow... I just got very hungry reading this blog and it's 1215 am, teeth r brushed, and I'm in bed. Sad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michelle! Looks and sounds like a blast. Love you.

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

It was a very pleasant and happy day. Talk about celebrating. Food seemed to be a key part of the day!! Fun times. Love, Mom

michelle said...

thank you for sharing my wonderful day. it was simply great.

i got a free red robin coupon, cold stone & baskin robbins to still use. :}